Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What I Made Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016

For Christmas I got a ukulele, which I have been dying to own. For the past week now, I have been obsessed with learning how to play. It's been a great way to relieve stress, and helps me stay focused on one thing only, and clear my head, although I don't think my neighbors appreciate my late night practice session.
I have really grown to love this little instrument and like everything I own, I wanted to decorate it. Anytime I see a blank space I instantly think of what I could painting or stick on it, to make it pretty.
This past week I decided to paint one of my newer designs on the back of my ukulele, and it came out beautifully!



















I also mustered up the courage to make a quick video to see what I sound like playing. I surprisingly picked up reading music again very quickly. This video is my first attempt at the song, so it kind of shows how fast I can pick up the chords and learn new songs. This was also another late late night practice session. I started playing around with new songs around 11:00pm and when I check the clock it was 1:30am, I guess time does really fly by when your having fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment