Sunday, February 7, 2016

Crompton Collective Vintage Wedding Week


I had a a great Sunday at Crompton Collective, for Vintage Wedding Week. I set up my American Gentleman Display for my upcoming wedding line. I had great feedback and lots of interest, so I cant wait to share whats new very soon! 
I really enjoyed seeing brides "to be" taking the time to check out each and every vendor's table, getting ideas and planning. It's kind of cool to think that I, along with the rest of the vendors participating today could potentially be "a part" of their big day. Something about that makes me feel really good inside :]

I have an exclusive wedding catalog that I will be emailing to those who signed up today, and if anyone else is interested in my American Gentleman Wedding Catalog, send me an email:
MWhynot.Designs@Gmail.com





Also thanks to everyone who took the time to check out my table! 

No comments:

Post a Comment