Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Canvas Painting - I Only Have Eyes For You ...

This was a huge project for me, and the largest scale piece of art I have designed. I found a scrap canvas that had already been painted, and I snagged it before it was going to be tossed.

I based this painting off of a piece of art that I had saved a while back on Pinterest, and I made painted it in my own style of art.

I am a huge fan of pop art, bold lines and colors, not a ton of shading, white highlights, and of course glitter.

I wish I was able to capture the amount of glitter this painting has. The majority of the red " blood" has a thick layer of red glitter and it looks so cool.

Check out the art I based this off of HERE

Ever since sharing this on Facebook I have had a crazy amount of requests for custom work. If you are interested in any custom art or this design itself, I would be more than happy to do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment