Thursday, January 14, 2016

Dream Journal

Lately I have been having extremely vivid dreams and I am a firm believer, that dreams have meaning to them. A few nights ago I had a dream that was very memorable, and when I awoke I remember nearly everything that the dream entailed. In this dream two specific animals, a buck and a black bear appeared a handful of times and I realized I needed to start keeping a dream journal.

I use to keep a dream journal years ago, and I have no clue where it is anymore, so since it is the new year I figured no better time to start a dream journal then now.

At any point in the past that I have had dreams that I can remember upon awakening, I always obsessively search online for the meaning of what I had seen in the dream. The crazy dreams I have been having seem to have positive meanings so I am hoping that I will be able to relate some of the dreams I have had to upcoming and future life events.

I made my main dream journal that I keep by my bedside with a cereal box. I folder and cut lined paper to fit the size, stapled the paper together and used hot glue to attach the paper to the cover. I used an old brown paper shopping bag to wrap the cover, and I took some scrap fabric and a hole puncher to wrap it closed, and to add a personal touch. I had some left over paper scraps, so I made a few mini notebooks that I will definitely put into use.

I have had continuous dreams over the past week that have been so vivid, so I am super happy to have made my dream journal to write it all down.


No comments:

Post a Comment