Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Crocheted Blankets


I have been trying to use up all my scrap yarn, and I came out with these small crocheted blankets. I wish I had the patience/focus to sit and work on a huge blanket, but I get so distracted and end up starting on a whole new project before I can finish. I am debating on selling these, because I think they are pretty cool and I kind of want them for myself, haha. Overall I am pretty impressed with my skill, I went from creating odd shaped yarn projects that hardly resembled what I was hoping to create, to nearly understanding what 
crocheting is. Although I don't know the name of the stitches and I don't know how to read or use a pattern, I think I am very good at eyeing measurements and having great finished products. 






No comments:

Post a Comment