Friday, February 13, 2015

Getting Rid of Unused Items

Over the past few months I have come to realize I own way too many clothes that I haven't touched In so long. I lost a lot of weight (70 lbs!) and I need to get rid of all of my clothes that don't fit me anymore. Typically I would adjust the sizes myself or I would repurpose my clothing into bags, pillows, or cut them up and use the fabric in the future. I just don't have the time anymore and I am in the beginning stages of planning a new big move. So I searched through the App Store and found a ton of free apps that allow you to sell used goods. 
The app Mercari is my favorite at the moment as well as Yerdler. I have sold or swapped over 30 items in just a week! Its free to list and sell, and you take simple iPhone photos and list your items in under a couple minutes. 
I have so many things that need to go, some of which still have tags. Take. Peek at my Mercari profile, @meggywhynot 
I am very reasonable with pricing and I am willing to bargain as well as bundle items to save on shipping. 
Here are a few current items I'm selling:

-Meggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment